MC Electronics continually strives to provide our customers with flexible services, timely delivery and impeccable quality. Our management and employees commit to your total satisfaction by maintaining a quality assurance program in conformance to ISO certifications and IPC workmanship standards.
We implement industry best practices to ensure our customers’ requirements are met. Our system is fully compliant from the control of raw materials through delivery of the product. Our business is driven by our core competency: manufacturing the highest-quality complex cable, wire harness and electro-mechanical assemblies for medical, instrumentation and industrial equipment and devices.
We are committed to continually improving the products and services we provide, while maintaining the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- Quality starts here. Our greatest strength is our people. We invest in industry training programs, skills development and continued education, which enables our employees to meet and excel at performing the requirements of their jobs.
- MC Electronics facilities are outfitted with state-of-the-art processing equipment that drastically reduces errors and produces consistent high-quality products that meet your specifications.
Our process validation and equipment qualification protocols ensure that our products are manufactured with the highest level of consistency. Contact an MC Electronics expert for more information on our quality testing services. Request a quote today!
All of our products are 100% inspected and tested to ensure we’re meeting your specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Designed for Manufacturing
- Physical and Mechanical Inspection
- Circuit Integrity and Continuity
- Programmable Cable and Wire Harness Testing
- High Voltage Testing
- Multi-Mode and Single-Mode Fiber Optic Testing
- Failure Analysis
- Fixture Design
- IPC-WHMA-A-620 Workmanship Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 General Manufacturing
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical Device Manufacturing
- RoHS Compatible
- UL Approved as required