MC Electronics uses a sophisticated document control system so that all complex custom cables, wire harnesses and electromechanical assemblies are built accurately and to the current specifications every time. This provides our customers an added value, as well as a strong sense of security that our products will meet or exceed their expectations.
Understanding that product life cycles may include many revisions over years, our support of these legacy systems includes the comprehensive management of the associated documentation. This includes continuous drawing review for the latest in technology and cable management to ensure reliability and the highest degree of quality.
Our fail-safe systems provide assurance that your documentation history is backed up by a secure third party provider, with complete retrieval within hours at our Hollister or Mexico facilities.
Our system includes:
- Controlling Records and Eliminating Risk
- Managing Implementation of Engineering Change Notices (ECOs/ECNs)
- Control of Product Disposition to Ensure Rapid Execution
- Hands-On Engineering Support and Adherence to Customer Specifications
- Managed Information Flow for On-time Delivery
- In-depth Evaluation of Documentation to Provide Highest Quality and Best Pricing