MC Electronics uses a comprehensive approach and multi-level relationships to ensure we understand and meet customer needs. Our program managers go to great lengths to manage their customer programs at the highest level.
Customer Points of Contact
Our dedicated program managers are individually assigned directly to our customers. This ensures we have a strong and effective communication process. As the direct point of contact, our program mangers represent the customer in every level of service required. They manage the customer’s project from concept and new product introduction to support of legacy systems through end-of-life.
Program Managers Key Functions Include:
- Point of Contact for All Customer Needs
- Manages All Aspects of Their Program at the Highest Level
- Forecast Reviews
- Communicates between Engineering, Quality and Document Control
- Reviews RFQs and Order Fulfillments
- Provides Quarterly Reviews to Customer
- Provides Feedback by Soliciting Areas of Improvement
- Works Closely with Business Development
- Cross-Trained to Provide Seamless Communication
With active collaboration between program managers, business development teams, engineering and quality resources we are able to solidify and maintain strong, long-term relationships with our customers. To talk to an MC Electronics professional click here.